Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- TURNING YOUR LAWN INTO A “GREEN CARPET” THIS SPRING
- CARING FOR YOUR “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- CORN GLUTEN MEAL AS WEED CONTROL?
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: peppers
By: Mark Cullen Gardening, Published on Thurs., March 13, 2014 — Toronto Star It may seem early for me to say this, but now is the time for gardeners to think about what they are going to grow this season. But there are … Continue reading