Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
- FROM SAP TO SYRUP — 5 VIDEOS SHOWING YOU HOW
- STARTING SEEDS INDOORS
- WHY AREN’T THERE ANY BIRDS COMING TO MY FEEDER?
- COLD STRESS & CALVES
- ARE YOUR CHICKENS READY FOR WINTER?
- WINTER WATER FOR HORSES
- MELTING ICE IN WINTER
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: starting seeds
Select your seeds and plan to start them in a warm area approximately six to eight weeks before the last frost date is expected in your area. Choose containers with adequate drainage. Loosely fill containers with Potting Mix and gently … Continue reading