Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- TURNING YOUR LAWN INTO A “GREEN CARPET” THIS SPRING
- CARING FOR YOUR “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- CORN GLUTEN MEAL AS WEED CONTROL?
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: starting seeds
Select your seeds and plan to start them in a warm area approximately six to eight weeks before the last frost date is expected in your area. Choose containers with adequate drainage. Loosely fill containers with Potting Mix and gently … Continue reading