Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- TURNING YOUR LAWN INTO A “GREEN CARPET” THIS SPRING
- CARING FOR YOUR “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- CORN GLUTEN MEAL AS WEED CONTROL?
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: nitrogen
A thick, full lawn that is richly green provides a safe and cushioned surface for family activities — it also spiffs up the curb appeal. Healthy, green turf also prevents soil erosion on slopes, filters contaminants from rainwater, absorbs many … Continue reading