Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- TURNING YOUR LAWN INTO A “GREEN CARPET” THIS SPRING
- CARING FOR YOUR “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- CORN GLUTEN MEAL AS WEED CONTROL?
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: straw
The following is an excerpt that was included in the August Newsletter, Beef News in Durham, distributed by the Durham Cattlemen’s Association. Finding Extra Feed Jack Kyle (OMAFRA), Grazier Specialist 705-324-5855 Finding extra forage is going to be a challenge … Continue reading