Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- TURNING YOUR LAWN INTO A “GREEN CARPET” THIS SPRING
- CARING FOR YOUR “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- CORN GLUTEN MEAL AS WEED CONTROL?
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: preparing roses for winter
Cold-Climate Instructions: 1. In early fall, stop cutting roses and let plants form hips (seedpods) as they prepare naturally for winter. 2. After the first frost in fall, protect plants from the potential damage caused by freezing and thawing cycles by piling soil over … Continue reading