Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- TURNING YOUR LAWN INTO A “GREEN CARPET” THIS SPRING
- CARING FOR YOUR “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- CORN GLUTEN MEAL AS WEED CONTROL?
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- GROWING ALFALFA — GRASS MIXTURES
- LAMB SURVIVAL — The first 24 hours
- WINTER FOOTBATHS
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: Round Up
GLYPHOSATE: A CARCINOGEN?
This blog article is copied from ‘A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF A FARMER’ blog post that I thought I’d share due to the recent hype around RoundUp being labelled as a human carcinogen. Every once in a while, … Continue reading
Posted in Crops and Inputs, GENERAL INTEREST, Lawn & Garden Care Tagged cancer and roundup, cancer-causing Roundup, carcinogenic to humans, glyphosate, glyphosate debate, herbicide, herbicides and cancer, Is glyphosate safe, Round Up, roundup, Roundup as Carcinogen Comments Off on GLYPHOSATE: A CARCINOGEN?