Wright’s Feeds ‘N Needs offers various Services & Rental items from their store in Blackstock.
- Grain/Feed Moving: Farm-to-farm moving of grains or feeds with our feed truck (auger-on only).
- Custom Feed Milling: We can formulate feed rations to your specifications and either prepare bagged or bulk product.
- On-Farm Delivery: Delivery can be arranged for feed, fencing, gates, shavings, etc., that is purchased through our store and delivered to your local location.
- On-Farm Feed/Forage Sampling: Collection of your forage or feed samples and submitting them to the Shur-Gain Lab facilities for analysis. From the results, we can formulate the best possible ration/supplement for your on-farm feeding. Testing for mycotoxins and molds are also available. Please note: There is a fee for this service charged from the lab.
Here are links to Shur-Gain’s Lab Submission Forms:
SOIL ANALYSIS: We offer the services of A & L Laboratories, based out of London, Ontario, to submit your fields soil samples directly to them for analysis — You will be able to pay them directly for this service.
With the results you receive from A & L Laboratories, Harold will be able to formulate the optimum fertilizer blend for your field results recommendations.
Here is the like to: A & L Lab Soil Submission Form
- Signed Rental Agreement Required — Payment Due at time of Pickup; Credit Card information required on signed agreement
- Additional Charges if equipment returned damaged
- Additional Charges for longer rental period than paid
LAWN SPREADER — Push Model: $8.00/day Rental Fee; Perfect for applying lawn fertilizer, lime and other granular products to your lawn or garden. Application metering gauge included for calibrating coverage.
LAWN SPREADER — Tow-Behind Model: $13.00/day Rental Fee; Same calibrations and capacity as the push model but with the ability to attach to your lawn tractor for easier spreading on larger country properties.
CYCLONE BAG SEEDER: $7.00 per day Rental Fee; Use to spread lawn seed accurately on your lawn. Seeder slings over your shoulder and the crank handle operates easily to spread seed evenly and accurately. Eliminates banding applications for a more even application on your lawn. Easy to use.
LAWN ROLLER –Tow Model: $20.00 per day Rental Fee; Easily tow behind your lawn tractor to smooth out the bumps and lumps in your lawn for a smooth look that makes mowing your lawn easier and less ‘bumpy’.
LAWN AERATOR — Tow Model: $25.00 per day Rental Fee; Safely and easily pokes holes in your lawn to allow air and water to penetrate down to the roots to keep your lawn healthy.
LAWN DE-THATCHER — Tow Model: $20.00 per day Rental Fee; Easily removes dead grass and weeds to expose daylight and air to the ground below your lawn to encourage new growth.
LAWN SEEDER — Tow Model: $30.00 per day Rental Fee; Drop Seeder, 48″ wide, easily sows lawn grass seed on your property or plants smaller pasture or hay field seed, towing directly behind your lawn tractor.
$10/day $10/day $8/day
Wire Spinner Fence Stretcher Post Pounder