Contact UsPhone: (905) 986-4201
Email & Directions
Melanie’s Blog Posts
- PLANTING A TOMATO SEEDLING
- WHY NO IMPATIENS?
- THE BENEFITS OF MULCH IN YOUR GARDENS
- KILLING DANDELIONS AND WEEDS IN YOUR LAWN
- Ecoraster® / Ecogrid — INTERLOCKING GRID SYSTEM
- Mark Cullen’s May Garden To-Do List
- STARTING YOUR NEW “GREEN CARPET” LAWN
- GRUB DAMAGE IN YOUR LAWN THIS SPRING?
- MARK CULLEN’S GUIDE TO CHOOSING VEGETABLE SEEDS
- PANSIES — My Favourite Way to Bring in the Spring!
Map & Directions
Tag Archives: peppers
By: Mark Cullen Gardening, Published on Thurs., March 13, 2014 — Toronto Star It may seem early for me to say this, but now is the time for gardeners to think about what they are going to grow this season. But there are … Continue reading